Keppel Offshore & Marine is the global leader in offshore rig design, construction and repair, ship repair and conversion, and specialised shipbuilding. Harnessing the synergies of our global network of 20 yards, our people help to tackle the world’s energy challenges.
– Process daily inventory transactions (stock items goods receipts, issuance/returns) into JDEOW Stores System with promptness and accuracy.
– Monitor stock levels daily to prevent stock-outs and initiate replenishment when required.
– Maintain proper housekeeping with due regard to health, safety and environment within the storage areas and premises under his charge and report / review where necessary.
– Ensure that all documents pertaining to store transactions (issue pass / material requisition, supplier delivery orders, weight chits, return notes etc) are filed in proper order.
– Degree / Diploma in Logistics / Material Management / Marine Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
– Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in logistics/warehouse environment
– Able to communicate in English
– Good interpersonal skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Knowledge of equipment preservation and proper storage methods and handling during storage
Application Closing Date: 30 December, 2013
All interested applicants are invited to apply for this job by clicking the link below:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW