LUKOIL’s international oil and gas production and exploration projects in 13 countries, providing 5.1% of LUKOIL’s total crude oil volume and 24.7% of its natural gas. Exploration and efficient development of oil and gas fields in a growing number of foreign countries, such are the priorities of LUKOIL Overseas. Its most important mission therefore is to promote the transformation of LUKOIL into one of multinational energy leaders.
Job title: Construction Manager
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
– Elaboration of concepts, procedures and functional standards pertaining to the construction of infrastructure development facilities during all stages of design from concept study to detailed engineering.
– Provision of operational and technical support and consultation on construction issues for the Company’s assets.
– Participation (jointly with the assets) in preparing contracting plans, tender packages and technical evaluation of offers sent by facility construction bidders.
– Participation in actions for project support plan implementation during design stage, such as 3-D model reviews, constructability reviews, risk and opportunity reviews.
– Control over key construction works and other construction works requiring additional qualified support, especially during their completion, visits of the construction site.
– Organization of “mentoring” system for less qualified staff of the Company in the respective functional area and development of advanced training programs.
– Preparation of technical reports for the Company’s and Holding’s management in the respective functional area, as well as presentations for third parties.
- Higher technical (Industrial and civil construction; Oil and gas industry specializations – mechanical engineer, process engineer).
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
– Experience in field infrastructure facilities construction in Russia or abroad, such as process facilities (Central Production Facility, Oil Treatment Unit, Gas Treatment Plant, Gas Processing Plant), linear facilities (pipelines, power lines, heating, ventilation and conditioning lines, roads), tank batteries, infrastructure facilities (field support bases, permanent accommodation and offices, water supply facilities), etc.
– Experience in construction work planning, resource support and material and technical support for the construction works, cost control, coordination of subcontractors’ works, interfaces supervision, control over designer supervision and as built documents preparation.
– Knowledge, understanding and vast experience in implementing foreign standards which regulate construction activities and commissioning operations for the field infrastructure development facilities.
– Experience in applying best international HSE practices during construction of facilities and control over assets’ and contractors’ compliance with such practices.
– Understanding of sequence of project implementation stages, experience of participation in review and approval of sections of design and estimate documentation during Conceptual, Pre-FEED, FEED, Detailed Engineering Design, within the framework of own competency.
- English – Upper-intermediate
To apply for this position, kindly contact:
LUKOIL Overseas Service Ltd