World LNG Fuels Conference is the leading event bringing together the rapidly evolving market for LNG as a fuel. As a well regarded and highly recognized industry event, the meeting brings together important decision makers from around the world in all stages of the LNG fuel value chain, as well as participants in each fuel market vertical. Based out of energy industry capital Houston, Texas, the meeting provides a forum conducive for business development, increased market insights and awareness, and the cultivation of new relationships.
World LNG Fuels Conference 2014
Venue: HOUSTON, TX
George R. Brown Convention Center
Date: JANUARY 21-23, 2014
At this site you have an opportunity to keep abreast of latest developments in the growing market for LNG fuel, as well as keep up to date on the latest news from WLNGF 2014. Review recent headlines from the fuels market around the world, courtesy of Zeus’ key industry publications; the Zeus LNG Fueled Marine Report and the Zeus LNG Fueled Vehicle Reports. You can also review pictures from last year’s conference and exhibition floor, to see a who’s who of the industry converging on Houston. Finally, you can also sign up for WLNGF updates in order to stay aware of the latest speaker announcements, tour options, and business opportunities at the meeting. We encourage you to stay involved and connect, and look forward to seeing you in Houston in January!
Who Should Exhibit at the World LNG Fuels 2014?
Any company or organization interested in advancing the marketplace for LNG should take advantage of this opportunity, including:
- LNG Equipment Suppliers and Manufacturers
- Natural Gas Producers and LNG Fuel Suppliers
- LNG Fuel Station Equipment Suppliers, Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Contractors
- Liquefaction Plant Equipment Suppliers, Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Contractors
- Master Limited Partnerships
- Industrial Power Suppliers
- Professional Services Providers
- Trainers, Educators, and Publishers
Participants will learn of:
- The status of LNG’s advancement into an unprecedented number of fleets, including Baker Hughes, Bayou Well Services, BluLNG, Buquebus, Clean Energy Fuels, CN Railroad, CSX Railroad, Encana, Ferus, Genox, Green Energy Oilfield Services, Harvey Gulf, Kuaii Island Utility Corp., Maersk Line, Noble Energy, Omya, Pioneer Natural Resources, Prometheus Energy, Renewable Fiber, REV Hoopes Trucking, Seneca Resources, Texpar, UPS, and Washington State Ferries.
- New bunker tank designs, rail tender designs.
- How LNG has been successfully applied at America’s first quarry, plans for expansion.
- Breaking bulk at mega export projects to serve LNG fuel markets.
- LNG’s progress in capturing drilling, fracturing and heavy-haul OFS markets.
- Expansion of fuel delivery insfrastructure, including new public, private station networks.
- Efforts by railroads not only to consume LNG, but liquefy and transport the fuel.
- Updates on efforts to rectify U.S. federal excise tax for highway fleets.
- The latest on the Texas Clean Energy Triangle.
- In-depth China review.
- U.S. Coast Guard efforts to establish critical codes and guidelines.
- Contenders in the competition to lead each market vertical: oil and gas, marine, highway trucking, rail, mining and industry power.
- New entrants, customers, suppliers, partners, competitors.
- Case studies of efforts to establish new markets, like agriculture.
- The latest capabilities and demarcation between CNG and LNG.
- The latest efforts to distribute LNG via intermodal containers.
- New engine technologies, onboard fuel delivery systems.
- Lessons learned from early mine demonstration projects.
- Investment and alliance opportunities.
- Stretching the capacities of shop-fabricated tanks to new records.
- An exhibition floor with ~70 displays of new technologies, products and services.
- Lessons learned and plans of the leading LNG-fueled truck fleets in Amerca.
To register online, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW or visit http://www.worldlngfuels.com