The 4th Annual Africa HR leaders Business Summit will be taking place on the 9th and 10th of April 2014. The summit will be bringing together HR Managers, Directors, Line managers and industry professionals for two days of intensive debate on the future of the HR function and its role in steering business strategy using workplace cooperation.
We are offering a 50 GHC discount to all past delegates who register and pay by the 28th of March. We want to encourage you to come if you are a team of HR professionals working for the same company. We have further discounts for two or more delegates coming from the same company.
As HR practitioners you all know that it is important to keep up with your continuous professional development. You also know that each year we bring you new and relevant topics affecting HR practice in Ghana and Africa wide. This year’s programme is a must attend; we are addressing workplace cooperation and productivity, a topic which is top of the agenda for many HR practitioners this year.
2014 Highlights so far include:
- Keynote speeches from leading experts from within Africa in the HR sphere, including Austin Gamey (CEO,Gamey and Gamey); Moussa Cisse( HR Director, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mali) and Prof Rajesh Arora (Vice President, Kings University College) .
- Nine streams of content delivered through case studies, masterclasses and introducing The Panel Showcase, allowing attendees to participate in some lively and interactive debates and discussions
- Industry leading speakers from renowned organizations
- Over 100 HR Directors, managers and senior business professionals from across the HR community in Ghana and Africa wide.
Austin Gamey-The Effects and Solutions of Interpersonal Conflict on Productivity
Moussa Cisse-To Unionise or not to Unionise-the Malian Case Study
Prof Rajesh Arora-Training & Development Initiatives- Opportunities for Learning & Growth for Employees in Africa
FEATURED SPEAKERS (TOPICS)
- * Ola Azeez-“Managing Talent for Better Workplace Cooperation”
- * Emeka Anazia-“Increasing Workplace Cooperation-The Role of HR”
- * Kwamina Amoasi-Andoh-“Workplace Cooperation- A Key Element Recommended by the ILO for Effective Performance of Industries”
- * Chibuzo O. Chukunta-“How Africans Can Create Sustainable Business Growth in the Global Workplace by Managing Diversity”
- * Anita Wiafe-Asinor”-Using Profiling to Build Team Collaboration to Increase Productivity”
- Anita Wiafe- Asinor – Using the Psychological Contract to Improve Employee Engagement and Productivity
- Nike Ademiju (Deloitte Nigeria)- Topic To be confirmed
PANEL DISCUSSIONS/DEBATES (TOPICS)
- The strategic and leadership responsibilities of management in managing their human capital”
- To unionize or not to unionize- looking at the pros and cons of unions and how HR can effectively improve relations between the union, management and employees as well as manage conflict.
- How can HR develop a workplace cooperation culture that works?
- Is pay the only motivation for workers in Africa? How can businesses motivate their workforce beyond pay!
The conference is 650 GHC for local delegates and $350 for international delegates.
For more information call 0206367515 or email: email@example.com . You can also visit the event