We are pleased to announce the FAHR International Forum which will be held on 29 – 30 April, in Dubai. Under the patronage of HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, the FAHR International Forum is a leading event for HR professionals in the government, public and semi-public sectors.
Over 300 HR and Business Leaders will converge to exchange insights with the region’s top employers at the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources (FAHR)’s annual forum on 29 – 30 April 2014 at the Dubai International Convention Centre.
Featuring a number of high-level keynotes by:
- HE Humaid Al Qatami, UAE Minister of Education
- HE Abdulla Al Saleh, Undersecretary, UAE Ministry of Economy
- Lord Ian Blair, Former Commissioner of London’s Metropolitan Police
- Robert Lavigna, American Author of the book “Engaging Government Employees”
- Henry Jackson, President and CEO of Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The FAHR International Forum also features leading insights form the region’s best employers including First Gulf Bank, Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Etisalat, du, Saudi Binladin Group and many more. Join over 300 HR experts across GCC and learn the latest practice from the region’s top employers on human capital development and performance.
Plus, if you register before Monday 24 March 2014 you will save up to AED 1,100
Strategic reasons to support The FAHR International Forum Include:
- The opportunity for you to align yourselves with key Ministers & Official Delegation from the UAE & GCC governments
- The platform to position yourselves as thought leaders and showcase your contribution to the National Agenda, Emiratisation and Human Capital Development
- The ability to meet, network and promote your business to over 400 top level Government & private sector delegates comprised of HR Directors, Learning and Development Managers and HR Managers
Key themes for the conference include:
- Nationalisation and the Retention Challenge – Debating Strategies to Retain National Talent
- The New Talent Realities for the GCC – What Expo 2020 Means for Talent
- Employee Engagement – Moving Beyond Satisfaction Measurement to Strategic Alignment
- Linking Human Capital Management to Business Performance
- Developing Leadership Pipelines In the GCC For Sustainable Growth
- Creating an Effective Performance Management Culture
- The Tip Of The Iceberg: Identifying and Developing High-Potential Talent For Business Growth
- Succession Planning in the Public Sector – Managing Internal Pools of Talent
- Employee Wellness: Can It Be the Secret To Improving Performance and Preventing Absenteeism?
Simply email: Nidhi Masson on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 407 2659 or register online at www.fahrforum.com
The FAHR International Forum Team
Tel: +971 4 407 2659 | Website: www.fahrforum.com
Are you looking to align your organisation with the UAE national agenda’s human capital development initiatives? Partnership opportunities are available at the Forum.
Contact Ben Jones on +971 4 407 2432 or email: email@example.com