We are delighted to announce that CWC’s Tanzania Local Content Summit, in partnership with Smart Spending and endorsed by the Tanzanian Ministry of Energy & Minerals (MEM) will take place on 23-25 July 2014 in Dar es Salaam.
This strategic gathering will provide a platform for all key stakeholders in the evolving Tanzanian oil & gas industry to meet, including the Tanzanian Ministry of Energy & Minerals (MEM), Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC), international operators, service companies and indigenous suppliers.
This important event will address how to:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to take local content through from policy implementation to project completion
- Drive local content best practice
- Ensure maximum benefit for local communities
- Establish supply chain & procurement processes within Tanzanian oil & gas industry
- Network & discuss local content successes & challenges & hear lessons learned
- Foster partnerships with local, national & international businesses
- Address the challenges being faced by the government & industry in local content implementation
- International case studies: learn valuable lessons from global local content leaders
It will provide a unique opportunity for the government and industry to meet and discuss the local content expectations of international companies doing business in Tanzania.