The 14th World XTL Summit is where global resource holders meet developers and technology & service providers to discuss the prospects & benefits of XTL as a route to asset monetisation. Presentations will focus on how to maximise the potential and returns on investment.
This is the only event you need to attend to take advantage of the opportunities in gas, coal & biomass to liquids!
Venue: Royal Garden Hotel, London,
Date: 19-21 May 2014
Distinguished Speakers Include:
- Onno van Kessel, Senior Business Development Manager XTL Shell International Exploration & Production
- Simon Davies, Head of ProductionORYX GTL
- Dr James Vaughan, General DirectorOltin Yo’l GTL
- Peter Bond, CEO & Managing Director Linc Energy
- The Summit is the premier international gas, coal and biomass to liquids conference
- Builds on experience and success
- Proven track record for securing high profile speakers, generating business and delivering announcements that matter
- Exploring the benefits of XTL as a route to resource monetisation
- Revealing the next generation of XTL industry opportunities
- Renowned for excellent networking and putting the right people in the room
- Attracts delegates from across the globe
“Very well organised and good representation from all players” Gareth Coetzee, PetroSA
“This continues to be a high-quality GTL technology and project review and update”
Vann Bush, Gas Technology Institute
“Well planned, the topics were well balanced and the speakers delivered relevant and useful information”
Jabulani Sithole, Oltin Yo’l GTL
Showcasing XTL Opportunities Across the Globe
Be part of the 14th World XTL Summit!
For more inquiries and registration, please contact: Elliott McGinn
on +44 20 7978 0029
or email email@example.com website: http://www.cwcxtl.com
Recognising Exceptional Achievements in the XTL Industry
Every year the CWC World XTL Award
recognises the company that has made the most outstanding contribution to the XTL industry.
2013 Award Winner – Technip
||Technip is delighted to receive the prestigious World XTL Award for outstanding contribution, recognizing its world class EPC capabilities in executing GTL projects and its concerted role in “taking it further”.
Sanjiv Ratan, Technip
Submit Your Nomination!
Please contact: Elliott McGinn
on +44 20 7978 0029
or email firstname.lastname@example.org