The FLNG World Congress 2014 will present the latest GLOBAL advancements and project opportunities in the field of FLNG. Featuring attendees from Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Australia, Norway, United Kingdom, and more…this event promises to deliver on a global scale!
With global FLNG investments expected to exceed 70Bn in 2020 and the highly-anticipated floating of Prelude marking a new frontier in FLNG project development, more projects are being announced around the globe. There are currently over 30 projects being developed compared to less than 10 in 2012. This industry looks like it is approaching a tipping point.
FLNG World Congress 2014
Date: 24 – 27 June, 2014
Venue: Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Singapore
Featured case studies include:
- Kees Willemse, Director Proposals and Technology Development, SBM Offshore: SBM’s novel midscale FLNG design
- Paul Young, Chief Marketing Officer, EXMAR: Using Small FLNGs to Monetize Small & Stranded Fields
- Øivin Iversen, CEO, Höegh FLNG: A Hoegh FLNG update
- Herbert Moon, Technical Director, DSME: Construction reliability of FLNGs
- Eugene Eunsoo Kim, Director, Head of Structured Export Finance, Societe-Gen: A case study on K-ECA supported LNG project / Potential ECA support for FLNG investment
- 150+ Attendees from over 17 countries
- 15+ C-Level Executive speakers from Höegh FLNG, Pacific LNG Operations, Exmar NV,KOGAS, Total and more.
- 10+ Sponsors and Exhibitors including: Cameron, International Paint, Rolls-Royce, ClassNK, Nikkiso Cryo, Tozzi Industries and more.
Attend these 5 focused workshops to learn more!
- WORKSHOP A: Examining the Contractual, Financial, and Project Management Aspects of Small-Mid Scale LNG Operations
- WORKSHOP B: Actualizing your FLNG Project: Examining the Commercial and Technical Challenges, Solutions, and How to Embark on your FLNG Project
- WORKSHOP C: Mitigating Risks and Insuring your FLNG Project
- WORKSHOP D: Ensuring Legal Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance for your FLNG Project: A Case Study Workshop
- WORKSHOP E: From Liquefaction to Transfer: Ensuring Safety and Reliability for your FLNG Project: A Pre-Feed Case Study Workshop.
To register as an attendee, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
If you want to learn a lot about FLNG and the market trends from a wide variety of experts, this Summit is the place to be. For more information and registration, log on to: http://www.flngworldcongress.com/Default.aspx