OSEA is the biennial tradeshow that has served the offshore Oil & Gas market and its supporting industries since 1976. The Platinum Edition (20th) of OSEA will be held from 2 – 5 December 2014 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Established as the region’s most well-attended Oil & Gas event, it has continuously attracted a high quality attendance.
Set up in 1976, Singapore Exhibition Services (SES) has established itself as one of the most innovative and respected exhibition and conference organisers in Asia. A pioneer in the Singapore exhibition industry, SES events have served as important platforms for companies aiming to forge new business contacts in Asia. With a portfolio of international tradeshows already serving the Communications, Engineering, Machinery and Lifestyle industries, SES continues to develop new events to meet market needs. SES events consistently attract a high level of overseas participation with foreign exhibitors accounting for almost 80% of the show floor. SES is a member of All world Exhibitions Alliance, a global network with over 50 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit www.sesallworld.com.
SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition 2014, Amsterdam
OSEA2014 will become a larger exhibition occupying 3 levels at Marina Bay Sands. Tapping into the region’s increasing need for more sophisticated technologies and solutions, an international representation of exhibitors will put up a comprehensive showcase for buyers from Asia and beyond.
Exhibition Dates: 2 – 5 December 2014
Venue : 10 Bayfront Ave,
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Opening Hours : 10.30am – 6.00pm
- Admission is restricted to business and trade professionals only. General public and minors aged 16 and below will not be allowed admission.
- If you wish to register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, Click Here To Register Online before show days or at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on show days (2 – 5 Dec 2014) with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, flip-flops/slippers will not be allowed entry into the exhibition and conference.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfill admission requirements.
For more information about the event, log on to: http://www.osea-asia.com