SBM Offshore is a leader in floating production and mooring systems, production operations as well as terminals and services. The Group maintains a significant Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio including patents, trademarks, and copyrights, ensuring we maintain our technological edge.
With over 9,600 employees worldwide, spread over five main execution centres, 11 operational shore bases, several construction yards and onboard our offshore fleet, we can confidently supply floating production solutions through the entire product lifecycle, from engineering to procurement, construction, installation, operation and relocation.
We are expanding
our Group Construction department is seeking to hire experienced and dynamic professionals for both permanent staff and contractor positions. We offer worldwide opportunities and operate mainly in Singapore, China, Brazil and Angola.
Other Latest Jobs:
At SBM Offshore, you are encouraged and supported to reach your true potential.
- Construction Manager
- Vessel Conversion Manager
- Topside Construction Manager
- Accommodation Construction Manager
- Turret Construction Manager
- Construction Superintendent (All disciplines)
- Completions Manager
- Commissioning Manager
- Completions superintendent (All disciplines)
- ICSS Engineers
- DATABASE Engineers
- At least ten years of experience with a successful track record, ideally within the oil and gas industry.
- FPSO knowledge would be a plus. Good interpersonal skills and adaptability are required.
- Successful candidates can look forward to an attractive compensation and benefits package as well as career development opportunities.
Please send your application via email to: Group.Construction.Jobs@sbmoffshore.com