PETRONAS offers students the opportunity to participate in a structured Industrial Training Programme. Through this programme, we aim to provide students the opportunity to apply what they have learned and expand their knowledge whilst equipping them with the invaluable on-the-job experience.
This programme also extends an opportunity to experience first-hand the business of the oil and gas industry, its challenges and expectations.
- Applicants must be Malaysians or PETRONAS sponsored students.
- Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate courses in higher learning institutions, either in Malaysia or abroad.
- Duration of industrial training varies between a minimum of ten (10) weeks and maximum of fifty two (52) weeks.
*Preference will be given to third and fourth year students sponsored by PETRONAS, where industrial training is a requirement for completion of course.
*Offers for placement are at the discretion of PETRONAS’ Operating Units.
Students interested to apply for PETRONAS’ Industrial Training Programme are required to submit the following documents:
- Application form and Curriculum Vitae (Click here to download ITR010 application form)
- Copy of the latest result transcript
- Signed Letter of Indemnity/Undertaking from the University. (Click here to view sample of letter of indemnity and undertaking).
Students are reminded to fill in all the required fields in the application form. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
Application form and all supporting documents must be submitted using the email address below:
Postal/courier to the following address:
Scholar Development Unit
Education Sponsorship Unit
Level 9, Tower 1
PETRONAS Twin Towers
50088 Kuala Lumpur