Chronos Consulting is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing, consulting, software outsourcing services & solutions for blue chip customers around the world for over 15 years with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, all CEE, Turkey, Australia and Switzerland. The largest recruitment company in Central and Eastern Europe.
Job title: Systems Analyst
- Plan an ERP implementation flow from the ground up.
- Interact with users to learn and document requirements.
- Write technical requirements for programmers.
- Interact with system designers to understand ERP software limitations.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed.
- Help programmers during system development.
- Perform system testing.
- Deploy the completed system.
- Document requirements or contribute to user manuals.
- Approx. 3-5 yrs in a similar Systems Analyst role in manufacturing
- Experience with Lawson M3
- Relevant IS, computer sciences elated university degree
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Proven ability to lead a team, implement changes and new work procedures.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Solid background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Access.
- Fluent English, native Arabic
- Experience with working in a textile company an advantage.
To apply for this job, CLICK HERE