Chronos Consulting is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing, consulting, software outsourcing services & solutions for blue chip customers around the world for over 15 years with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, all CEE, Turkey, Australia and Switzerland. The largest recruitment company in Central and Eastern Europe.
Job title: Business Development Manager – SAP Consulting – East Coast
Location: Philadelphia, PA
This is a home based role with travel to client site. We are looking for candidates based in the East Coast with travel in the region.
- Reporting to the SAP Director of North America based in Miami, you will be responsible for achieving established sales and profitability targets by:
- Proactively prospecting, attracting, and penetrating new business as well as creating additional sales opportunities with existing clients.
- Owning client relationships to ensure delivery of high quality client and project management, resulting in the best solution for overall company performance.
- Working proactively with the project management team to identify and resolve issues before they become problems.
- Ensuring all sales and project forecasts are accurate as well as checking A/R, invoices, time and expense reports for accuracy.
- Conducting sales presentations, managing and coordinating RFPs, and displaying and applying a broad knowledge of all technologies applicable to the clients’ needs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field, Masters level preferred
- 5 – 7+ years experience selling SAP Consulting Services (or the competition) to mid and large enterprises
- Knowledge about the values around HANA, Mobility, Cloud and HPA (High Performance Analytics) and AMS services.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to identify the decision maker in a sales opportunity, negotiate, and close the deal.
- Analytical, organizational and planning skills for forecasting, pipeline tracking, and reporting.
- Preferred industry vertical experience including CPG, Heavy Equipment & Machinery and General Discrete/Process Manufacturing.
- Knowledge in complementary areas such as MII/ME/MES, TMS, and/or eWM a plus.
- Experience on the delivery side is an asset.
- Home based role with 80% travel to client site and headquarters.
To apply for this job, CLICK HERE