Chronos Consulting is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing, consulting, software outsourcing services & solutions for blue chip customers around the world for over 15 years with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, all CEE, Turkey, Australia and Switzerland. The largest recruitment company in Central and Eastern Europe.
Job title: Sales Manager Southern Africa
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Our client is a NASDAQ-quoted company providing high-capacity wireless solutions for wireless service providers as well as private businesses. With a customer base of over 150 service providers and hundreds of private networks, their solutions are deployed in nearly 100 countries across the globe.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with retail partners.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with the company’s managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Bachelor degree in management or administration and other relevant field from accredited institution. A MSC in management or MBA.
- A broad understanding of all areas of management, including knowledge of finance, marketing and communication, strategic planning, human resources and information technology
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in senior management
- Knowledge of company law and other legislation relevant to their area of business
- Excellent administrative and management skills, excellent communicator, great skills in both verbal and written communication.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Must be result driven and creative in addition to having strong business development skills and the ability to interact with clients, staff and senior management
- Strong people skills, team builder that is able to motivate people
- Fluent English
To apply for this job, CLICK HERE