Chronos Consulting is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing, consulting, software outsourcing services & solutions for blue chip customers around the world for over 15 years with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, all CEE, Turkey, Australia and Switzerland. The largest recruitment company in Central and Eastern Europe.
Job title: Field Sales and Application Engineer
Location: Northern CA / Greater Bay Area
- Home office based with travel
- Competitive salary and bonus + benefits
- Successfully develop new customers and applications, with focus on semiconductor equipment market.
- Provide pre and post sales development support and engineering services to key OEM customers, seeing projects through from product specification to equipment production
- Develop and execute mutual action plans with key sales channel partners
- Provide regular activity reports to company management
- Provide periodic sales and technical training to sales channel partners and customers
- Perform demonstrations of product capabilities and features at customer locations, tradeshows, etc.
- Work with R&D team to identify market needs for new products and features
Skills & experience required:
- Professional engineering experience with high performance motion control systems including motion controllers, motor drives, and precision motion stages. Engineering experience with a semiconductor equipment manufacturer preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in motion control related engineering field (Electrical, Controls, Mechatronics)
- Programming proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, C#, VB/VB.NET, Scripting Languages, Text Based Motion Controller languages
- Sales / entrepreneurial experience preferred
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills. Able to prepare and deliver technical presentations.
To apply for this job, CLICK HERE