Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources.
Job title: Regional Sales Manager – Reservoir Software
Job ID: 1425874
Location: LAGOS, NIGERIA
Full Time Regular – Full time permanent position for hiring on a local contract
ABOUT THIS JOB
As part of the Reservoir Software group within Baker Hughes, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing accounts and generating software sales opportunities for our subsurface modeling, geomechanics and hydraulic fracture simulation software across the Africa
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the Baker Hughes Reservoir Software group in the Africa region
- Develop, manage and maintain key accounts within the region
- Handle special projects, as assigned. Assist with the development of short and long range sales goals
- Be responsible for day to day sales activities and oversee technical support personnel in the Africa region
- Be the focal point for all software activity within the Baker Hughes organization, including developing close links to the regional Reservoir Development Services group.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related subject (Geology, Petroleum Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years industry experience
- Proven expertise within the G&G subsurface industry gained within the Africa region and market
- Knowledge of software sales and Baker Hughes’ commercial software offerings, or of competing software (Petrel, Landmark)
- Must possess excellent communication & negotiating skills
- Demonstrated understanding of sales processes and the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Excellent knowledge of commercial and contract language
- Ability to motivate local sales support team
- Good understanding of financial policies and procedures and policies such as FCPA
- Ability to work in a global ‘virtual team’ and collaborative environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good financial background with strong contract negotiation skills.
- Extensive experience as a Sales or Business Development Manager
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel
- Experience working across multiple countries will be beneficial.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW