DCP Midstream, LLC, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a leader in the midstream segment of the energy industry as the No. 1 NGL producer, No. 1 natural gas gatherer and processor, and No. 3 NGL pipeline operator in the U.S., based on miles of pipeline operated. DCP Midstream is a 50-50 joint venture between Phillips 66 and Spectra Energy. DCP Midstream is the link in the energy chain ensuring society has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. As the largest producer of natural gas liquids in the U.S., DCP Midstream is proud of the role its 3,200 employees perform in gathering and processing natural gas in 18 states. DCP Midstream is the largest oil and gas company and the largest private company in Denver, and is the Top Company Winner for Energy/Natural Resources in Colorado as recognized by ColoradoBiz.
Job title: Truck Driver/Hyrdrovac Operator
Job ID: 5018
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico
Depending upon the qualifications of the successful candidate, the hiring manager may elect to fill this position at either the Utility II or Truck Driver level.
Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive truck with trailer to and from booster locations and other sites, hauling slop oil and product and then delivering it to appropriate site(s).
- Haul methanol and antifreeze water; pump into storage tanks at booster site or other locations — subject to call-outs all over asset to pump methanol into lines with freeze-up problems Safely operates vacuum pump, transfer pump, and high pressure pump.
- Load and unload LPG product, closely monitoring loading and unloading process.
- Maintain proper DOT records; may use computer/software programs to complete work tasks.
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance & handle various mechanical problems that may arise on truck or other associated equipment.
- Provide good customer service when dealing with land-owners, producers, suppliers and other customers (both internal and external).
- Operates radio and telephone systems.
- Follows basic safety procedures (PPE, lockout/tag-out, evacuation, emergency, etc.).
- May use various hand tools.
- Moves material and equipment by hand or by truck.
- Assist other field and plant personnel, as needed.
- Any other duties, as assigned.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW