WorleyParsons has the capabilities and technologies to address all challenges – small brownfield services contracts to greenfield mega projects. From identifying the opportunity to the operating phase, our services cover the entire asset lifecycle. In delivering engineering, procurement, and construction management services, WorleyParsons possesses the versatility and flexibility to serve as the sole supplier, member of a joint venture, a subcontractor, or to contract services locally.
Job title: Piping Designer ( Contractual – 3 months)
Job ID: DOH003L
Location: Doha, Qatar
Provide piping specific design and drafting services to WorleyParsons and its customers, and may provide technical support and assistance within the piping team.
- Deliver piping specific design and drafting services that meet WorleyParsons,the customer’s and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Perform design and drafting assignments on projects whilst meeting project requirements on time and within budget.
- Perform piping specific design and drafting services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- prepare engineering drawings and documentation.
- Communicate effectively with the piping team and project stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships within WorleyParsons.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for a ssistance when required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Developing technical and practical piping design and drafting skills in the same or similar industry.
- Experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Developing skills in design software.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognised and relevant design qualification or equivalent.
- Our Culture and the Way We Work
- Our distinctive culture is what sets us apart as an organization by defining who we are and what we believe. Our values of Leadership, Performance, Relationships and Agility and our “Way We Work” behaviors sit at the heart of this culture. Learn about Our Culture and Way We Work behaviours and imagine the impact you will make.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW