WorleyParsons has the capabilities and technologies to address all challenges – small brownfield services contracts to greenfield mega projects. From identifying the opportunity to the operating phase, our services cover the entire asset lifecycle. In delivering engineering, procurement, and construction management services, WorleyParsons possesses the versatility and flexibility to serve as the sole supplier, member of a joint venture, a subcontractor, or to contract services locally. In order to respond more effectively to our customers’ needs, WorleyParsons also promotes and has formalized alliances, partnerships, and consortiums.
Job title: Senior Architectural
Job ID: REA0023
An employee fulfilling the role of Senior Architect will lead construction document creation and technical building design and delivery.
He/She shall have experience in the Responsibilities noted herein and fulfill the Required Education, and Basic Qualifications requirements.
The Senior Architect will create, fully document, scope, specify, and monitor the design and delivery of facilities in domestic and international markets while integrating within multi-discipline teams.
He or she will also assist in the development and implementation of standards and common industry practices for WorleyParsons North America.
The Senior Architect will also spend a significant amount of time authoring and monitoring construction packages, and integrating process equipment and systems with facility structures and enclosures.
He/she will integrate closely with lead engineers and designers in the performance of work. Position may require some domestic and international travel.
- Originate, finalize, and monitor Construction Packages including scopes of work, specifications, drawings, bidder evaluations, and construction site assistance.
- Lead and integrate with internal and outsourced project teams on facilities and building construction packages.
- Monitor and maintain Safety, Quality, Cost, and Schedule.
- Monitor and fulfill contract requirements and record changes in scope or deviations in criteria.
- Lead and integrate engineering and design requirements into facility designs.
- Lead the evaluation and selection of materials and vendors.
- Review and comment upon work performed by others to industry and project standards.
- Lead, integrate, and monitor constructability, material suitability, safety, and code requirements into design and delivery processes.
- Assess and manage cost control, change control, and risk management.
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
– A minimum of 5-years experience as lead architect on significant projects.
– Graduate of NAAB accredited architecture school
– Licensed Architect with NCARB record and certification preferred
– USGBC LEED AP (BD C) certification desired
– Demonstrated ability to lead projects and work on fulfillment of tasks with minimal supervision.
– Demonstrated ability to quickly understand criteria and scope, and provide effective fit-for-purpose solutions.
– Able to accommodate and work flexible part – time schedule.
– International Design and Construction Experience preferred
– CADD Software Knowledge: AutoCad, Revit, Microstation
– Knowledge of construction document management systems
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW