RWE Dea AG has more than one-hundred years experience and specialized know-how in the exploration for and development of oil and natural gas and is one of the leading exploration and production companies in Germany. With its domestic and international operations, the company plays an important role within the RWE Group. You will like the variety of tasks and the friendly atmosphere in our company. We put people first.
Job title: Drilling Technology Intern (m/f)
Be a smarter starter and assist our Drilling Engineering department, which is responsible for planning and operational management of drilling projects both in Germany and abroad, in current drilling projects. If you are a student of drilling engineering, petroleum engineering or comparable with a high interest in interdisciplinary cooperation, we would like to hear from you.
The Drilling Engineering department is responsible for planning and operational management of drilling projects of RWE Dea AG both in Germany and abroad. Using most advanced technologies, it is their supreme goal to perform safe drilling operations with no accidents and optimised cost planning. In this position you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- assisting in current drilling projects
- drilling data management
- assisting during planning
- preparing drilling parameter analyses
- student of drilling engineering, petroleum engineering or comparable study programmes
- high interest and commitment in interdisciplinary cooperation in the context of drilling projects
- good knowledge of English and of MS Office
- ideally knowledge of simulation software of Landmark Drilling Suite (Compass, Wellplan, StressCheck, etc.)
RWE is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are looking forward to your application!
RWE Dea AG, Hamburg, Überseering 40, 22297 Hamburg, Tel. +49 40 6375-2456(Code: UOF-DT14001-E002E).