Total is one of the world’s largest publicly traded integrated energy Group of companies. Our world-class operations are driven by innovation, the energy, talent, and expertise of over 98.000 employees in more than 130 countries.
Job title: Senior Geophysics Processing Supervisor
Job ID: 10059106
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The successful candidate shall manage all phases of a processing project, from the scope of work definition to the QC and archiving of the final deliverables. The tasks to be performed shall include, but not limited to, the following:
– Definition of the processing project objectives, scope of work, technical specifications and processing sequences,
– Define technical specifications and scope of work with the processing Contractor
– Establish with the processing Contractor and the assets a timetable for the processing project
– Perform daily follow-up of projects assigned to him/her and report back to Company,
– Supervise processing parameter tests and recommend optimum processing flows,
– Close follow up of the invoicing and management of the budget assigned to the projects.
– Contribute to Company’s image of technical excellence in publishing technical papers in professional journals or presenting work results at international conferences.
– Provide supervision to junior supervisors.
|– Bachelor degree in Geoscience, Engineering or Computing
– Geosciences specialization or Post-graduate Master’s Degree or PhD will be an added advantage.
|– 10 to 15 years of experience in seismic processing.
– Excellent knowledge of current industry seismic processing methods and workflows in time and depth.
– Strong planning, project execution and communication skills.
– Experience in seismic acquisition, interpretation or AVO analysis is a plus.
|– Ability to work collaboratively within a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team work environment.
– Flexibility: an ability to be open to new situations, cultures and people.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW