Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing more than 120,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in approximately 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry’s widest range of products and services from exploration through production.
Job title: Fishing Tools Specialist (Supervisor or Operator)
Location: All Locations
The Fishing Tools Specialist (Supervisor/Operator) participates in the planning, execution, and management of all phases of any fishing job to ensure delivery of services according to client requirements and expectations.
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the wellsite.
- Train, coach, and mentor junior-level Fishing Specialists.
- Develop expertise on advanced fishing techniques.
- Plan and coordinate fishing, milling, well abandonment, well departure, and relevant drilling operations.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follows up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety, and IT standards.
- Experience in the oil field and a minimum of 2 years as a Fishing Specialist or Fishing Operator preferred.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW