Seadrill is the world’s leading offshore drilling contractor. Our aim is to unlock oil and gas for the benefit of our customers and their customers in the safest, most cost-effective manner. The company operates a versatile fleet of 59 units that comprises drillships, jack-up rigs, semi-submersible rigs and tender rigs. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Job title: Applications Analyst – Oracle
Seadrill has some 7,500 skilled employees, representing some 75 nationalities, operating in 15 countries on five continents. Our Liverpool office provides global support to Accounts, HR and IT.
The role will include a day to day oversight of Oracle operations, including root-cause analysis, proactive trending and incident/problem prevention for all services defined in the Service Catalogue. Maintaining a high standard of customer service to end-users, and ensuring that Oracle activities within the organization are performed in accordance with internal and external requirements.
Principal accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Act as the technical point of contact for Oracle related issues with the outsource providers
• Interface with, and provide expertise to, the Strategy & Architecture and Program Management Teams
• Responsible for the delivery of agreed solutions are in compliance with IS Strategies, Architectures, Policies, Processes and Procedures ensuring continued business value of the service portfolio
• Providing input into the IS Budget and IS Technology Refresh Roadmap
• Process Management ( follow up and improve – ITIL)
• Responsible for monitoring Supplier relationships to support the needs of the business and ensure that all suppliers meet their contractual commitments
• Responsible for ensuring Continuous improvement measures are applied within the IS function
• 25 Days Holiday
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW