Chronos Consulting is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing, consulting, software outsourcing services & solutions for blue chip customers around the world for over 15 years with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, all CEE, Turkey, Australia and Switzerland. The largest recruitment company in Central and Eastern Europe.
Job title: Chronos Consulting
Location: Istanbul – Turkey
- Conducting and monitoring corporate clients segmentation (health, pension, life and P&C included).
- Development of sales strategies and setting value proposition
- Working closely with market management and affinity &partnership unit to develop tailor made solutions and following best practises in Group.
- Conducting market/competitive intelligence to identify market trends/opportunities and competitive advantages/threats
- Supporting sales units to find new and profitable distribution channels
- Planning and Strategic Dialogue process execution and target setting process
- Monitoring distribution channels growth and finding new business opportunities
- Monitoring strategic KPIs with sales units for effective performance analysis
- Monitoring distribution channels segmentation & service models
- Designing and executing a CRM & Governance system that enhances cross sell
- Executing and following the digitalization strategies parallel to digitalization strategies
- Bachelor Degree/Master in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience preferably in the insurance industry – with sales strategy or busines development
- Being able to customize and enhance CRM tools & marketing applications
- Maintaining lead management activities in order to acquire new customers
- Identifying corporate customer segments and analyzing the customer base
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and financial acumen
- Prospecting and reporting skills, sales planning, market knowledge, presentation skills, meeting sales goals, professionalism
- Analyze market needs and trends, and identify and deliver development strategies.
- Develop and implement corporate strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Highly organized work habits.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Competent level of operational IT skills and experience – particularly in Microsoft Office & BI platforms
- Fluent in English
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW