ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world. ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products.
Job title: Financial/Business/Operations Analyst
Job ID: 22188BR
Location: Houston Area, Louisiana Gulf Coast, and Ft. Worth
Each year ExxonMobil hires a number of outstanding candidates as Financial / Business / Operations Analysts.
Starting locations include Houston Area, Louisiana Gulf Coast, and Ft. Worth.
Demonstrated performance in initial assignments may lead to increasing responsibilities and management opportunities across the financial organizations (business analysis, financial reporting, accounting, and financial controls) and through various business lines (Upstream, Downstream, Chemicals) via job rotation.
The career path for candidates exhibiting exceptional performance may lead to domestic and international relocation opportunities and significant management responsibility.
Primary Job Functions Early assignments provide exposure to global operations and a variety of businesses through activities such as:
• Analysis and reporting of financial and operating results
• Coordination of a business unit’s financial and operating forecasts
• Designing and evaluating financial and operating control systems
• Improving financial and accounting processes
• Providing broad financial support to operating and financial organizations
Through these activities the Analyst will participate in business decisions, improve our processes, and work closely with both financial and business line operating management. Many of these positions are located at manufacturing sites or headquarters facilities. You can expect to rotate through two to three assignments in the first four to five years, allowing for a variety of experiences to build skills and knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree, with proficiency in relevant areas, such as financial analysis, accounting (preferably with hours through Intermediate), corporate finance, international business
• Minimum GPA 3.5
• Proven record of initiative, leadership and academic achievement
• Geographic flexibility (domestic and international)
• Desire for broad financial management career development through challenging assignments
Abilities (KSA’s) • Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly present analysis
• Results orientation and problem-solving skills
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Effective interpersonal and teamwork / collaboration skills
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW