Midwestern is a Nigerian company involved in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas. The company operates a joint venture with Sun Trust Oil Co. Limited in its Marginal Field in the Southern region of the country. Midwestern prides itself in hiring highly trained and motivated personnel who are driven to achieving its various aims and objectives, particularly the need for the organization to attain steady growth while operating in an environmentally safe community.
We seek to hire a competent professional and self-motivated talent to fill the below position in our pipeline operations:
Job Title: Coordinator, Shared Support Services
- To ensure deliverables by MWOG units supporting UACL operations are met in a timely manner, and to guarantee a seamless working relationship with the respective MWOG units.
- Liaise with the relevant departments providing shared services in Midwestern (e.g. HR, Procurement, Legal, IT, Internal Audit, Materials, Corporate Affairs and Govt. Liaison) and ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Instruct the relevant support units within Midwestern of required services in line with UACL agreed timelines
- Ensure adequate provision of office supplies for UACL personnel
- Maintain an effective medium of communication and close collaboration among UACL staff
- Receive important mails, documents and ordered items forwarded to the Company’s address
- Maintain aproper filing system for UACL documents and ensure confidentiality is achieved at all times
- Plan flight bookings and logistics for UACL personnel for official travel
- Be responsible for minute taking at UACL general meetings
- Any other additional responsibilities that may be required
Qualifications/Years of Experience:
- First degree in Arts or Social Science discipline (minimum of 2:2)
- Not less than 4 years working experience
- Experience in administrative and personal/executive assistant functions
- Good IT skills, particularly use of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good interactive, communication, organizational, and time management skills required
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating why they are suitable for the job. The subject of the email should be the position applied for.
Application Deadline Date
30th December, 2014.