Midwestern is a Nigerian company involved in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas. The company operates a joint venture with Sun Trust Oil Co. Limited in its Marginal Field in the Southern region of the country. Midwestern prides itself in hiring highly trained and motivated personnel who are driven to achieving its various aims and objectives, particularly the need for the organization to attain steady growth while operating in an environmentally safe community.
We seek to hire a competent professional and self-motivated talent to fill the below position in our pipeline operations:
Job Title: Maintenance and Operations Supervisor
- To coordinate the activities of the LACT maintenance and operations personnel monitor the leak detection facility to ensure accurate crude oil delivery into transport pipeline and into third party manifold, safely and within agreed specification.
- To man the leak detection facility in the control room GGF, and take prompt action to avert pipeline operation disruption, providing 100% availability
- Coordinate the activities of LACT operation and maintenance personnel
- Ensure adequate repair inventories for the LACT equipment and all rotating and static equipment
- Interface with cluster company personnel to ensure optimum crude delivery into the pipeline within set operating parameters
- Carry out daily weekly and monthly crude allocation reconciliation with the cluster companies and other parties pipeline
- Preparation of surveillance report on the pipeline base on onsite and offsite monitoring
- Work with contractor/vendor for pipeline maintenance when necessary
- Supervises contractors during pigging operation of the pipeline
- Ensure that all operations at LACT UNIT follow lay down principle & guidelines and conforms to the company’s safety, environments quality policies, government regulations
- B.Sc (Hons) or HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Petroleum and other related engineering disciplines
- Must have Experience in oil and gas industry operations, with minimum of 10 years experience
- Experience in oil and gas production operations; demonstrate knowledge of mechanical and fluid flow principles,
- Good Computer skills including Excel, Word, other oil and gas monitoring software
- Automation experience and hands on troubleshooting experience is helpful good in written and verbal communication skill
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating why they are suitable for the job. The subject of the email should be the position applied for.
Application Deadline Date
30th December, 2014.