Midwestern is a Nigerian company involved in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas. The company operates a joint venture with Sun Trust Oil Co. Limited in its Marginal Field in the Southern region of the country. Midwestern prides itself in hiring highly trained and motivated personnel who are driven to achieving its various aims and objectives, particularly the need for the organization to attain steady growth while operating in an environmentally safe community.
We seek to hire a competent professional and self-motivated talent to fill the below position in our pipeline operations:
Job Title: Right of Way Surveillance Officer
- To carry out and supervise all activities involved in multiple layers of surveillance and maintenance long the right of way.
- Right of way surveillance and maintenance (e.g. signpost test post, grass cutting, etc.)
- Incident management ,reporting and follow-through
- Multiple contract development and management
- People and systems communication management
- Leak detection system management
- Logistics management
- Community relationship management
- First degree in Social Sciences or other related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience or HOW surveillance and regulatory body
- Military or paramilitary background will be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Responsiveness and solution oriented skills,
- Administrative and supervisory skills;
- Reporting and detail oriented skills,
- Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating why they are suitable for the job. The subject of the email should be the position applied for.
Application Deadline Date
30th December, 2014.