Nautronix remains a world-leader in the design and supply of advanced underwater acoustic systems which encompass its Acoustic Digital Spread Spectrum (ADS²) technology, for world-leading subsea communications and positioning capability.The company is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, with sales offices in Houston, US, Rio de Janeiro and Macaé, Brazil and Stavanger, Norway. Nautronix operates a Global Integrated Customer Services (ICS) team providing 24/7 support to customer installations.
Job title: Production Technician
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Nautronix are looking to source Production Technicians to join our Production Team. The ideal candidates will preferably have experience assembling, testing and fault finding to a high standard.
- Manufacture all Nautronix Limited products to required quality standards by following company procedures.
- Conduct all production tasks in an efficient and timely manner working to production deadlines.
- Assemble, test and repair to component level all electronic assemblies and PCBs.
- Provide third party quality control on all manufactured goods as per set out quality control standards and procedures.
- Conduct final quality checks on all production items.
- Provide procedure and work instruction updates to improve job efficiencies.
- Provide support during cyclic and year end stock counts as required.
- Maintain and report faulty test equipment.
- Implement management system manual and procedures, including health and safety and environmental requirements within respective departments.
- Convey a professional image of the company at all times.
- Carry out any other tasks within the competence of the role and the jobholder.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
It is essential that all applicants are qualified to NC, HNC or similar level in an electronic or electrical discipline and have previous experience of working within a similar role with an understanding of practical and theory of production electronics. Experience in the assembly and testing of subsea equipment would be advantageous but not essential.
Candidates should ideally be able of solder to IPC J-STD-001standard, have good practical skills and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. Candidates must be able to work as part of a team and capable of using their own initiative to achieve required results.
Candidates should be able to work as part of a team and demonstrate their capability by using their own initiative to achieve the required results. Desired working knowledge within an ISO 9001 controlled environment.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW