Wood Group PSN are the largest provider of brownfield services to the oil and gas industry. Our global network of over 29 000 people in more than 35 countries offers high integrity services that optimise the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields.
Brief Posting Description
We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller on a Part Time basis located at our Wellheads office in Aberdeen. The successful candidate will provide support dealing with close-out and updating client CMS with identified Documents (3 days). This will be carried out using existing Processes and Procedures.
· The candidate should have experience of providing IM/DC services to offshore oil and gas, engineering and construction service contracts
· Proven track record in information management of multidiscipline projects
· Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to document control personnel as required
· Executing assigned personal objectives
· Professional attitude, interpersonal skills
· Able to demonstrate a level of team working skills
· Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn
· Flexible with a can-do attitude
· Working with Client
Why is WGPSN ‘where you want to be’?
- We are the largest brownfield oil and gas service company in the world so there are always opportunities for the best people to fast track their careers through understanding and living the company’s core values
- We have operations globally so your career has the ability to bring you to some of the most interesting places in the world
- Our training and competence teams will provide you with the tools and ability to progress your career
Please quote job reference IRC121619 in all correspondence relating to this position.
Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying.
Online applications only – no email applications