Wood Group PSN are the largest provider of brownfield services to the oil and gas industry. Our global network of over 29 000 people in more than 35 countries offers high integrity services that optimise the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields.
Job title: Instrument Technician
Brief Posting Description
We are currently recruiting for a Instrument Technician on a permanent basis, located on our Shell ISC contract offshore.
Brief Description of Roles & Responsibilities:
- As per core Instrument Maintenance Technician job description.
- Understanding of CMMS
- Carry out emergency response duties as per platform matrix.
Technical / Business Skills:
- Time served technician in instrumentation. Understanding of CMMS systems. SAP preferable.
- Proven track record in instrument maintenance both PM and CM.
- Time served technician in instrumentation.
Business & Industry Experience:
- Maintenance experience in an industrial location. Oil & Gas preferable.
Why is WGPSN ‘where you want to be’?
- We are the largest brownfield oil and gas service company in the world, so there are always opportunities for the best people to fast track their career through understanding and living the company’s core values
- We operate globally so your career has the ability to take you to some of the most interesting places in the world
- Our training and competence teams will provide you with the tools and ability to progress your career
Please quote job reference IRC122207 in all correspondence relating to this position.
Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying.
Online applications only – no email applications
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW