With engineering, technologies, project management and construction, we safely deliver the best solutions for our clients to meet the world energy challenge. Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction. From the deepest offshore developments to the largest and most complex onshore infrastructures, our 40,000 people are constantly expanding the limits of the possible.
• Extensive Offshore PDMS experience is a must have.
• Ideally with field or site based review experience or capabilities.
• Prepare and develop arrangement and detail conceptual, FEED, studies, and detail design drawings of high technical quality and professional consistent presentation ensuring clarity and ease of construction.
• Develop 3D PDMS models and ensure clash free with all other disciplines.
• Ensure design deliverables are completed and issued per project specifications and within agreed schedules and budgets.
• Apply knowledge and/or skills to a range of activities.
• Set priorities, organize own work and time to meet objectives, and (as Lead Designer/Checker) forecast and plan resource requirements.
• Able to direct small Electrical Design team as needed.
• Lead projects as Lead Designer engaging the participation of other disciplines. Coordinate all activities within own discipline and Discipline interfaces with other disciplines.
• Lead the design team of the assigned work area and complete within planned schedule and budget, in accordance with standards and project-specific procedures and to a high professional standard.
• Plan, organize and direct all aspects of Discipline execution on the assigned project including scope, deliverables, schedule and all Discipline manpower resources – agree allocations with the Engineering Manager.
• Ensure interfaces and deliverables are clearly identified.
• Maintain responsibility for progress and productivity, identifying any required corrective action.
• Act as project-based Discipline point of contact in communications and meetings with Project Team, Customer, vendor/supply and/or subcontractor counterparts; and relevant agencies such as certifying authorities, auditors, third parties, etc.
Education: High school graduate with a diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Design or Drafting in a related discipline or equivalent experience
Typical Experience: 10+ years with major contractor or consultant of which 5+ years of experience in predominately offshore oil and gas.