Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Job title: Logistics Support with German
Job ID: 11889BR
Location: Krakow, Poland
You might also like:
Organo Gold Job Opportunity
Oil & Gas Republic Digital Magazine (PDF) FREE DOWNLOAD
- To liaise with drivers, hauliers, customers, customer service and scheduling teams to perform amendments to the schedule during its execution, manage customer enquiries and process urgent orders
- Manage deviation from plan, i.e. process in GSAP any post schedule amendments to the shift: left on board, plant/depot change, load quantity changes, compartment changes, trip sequence change, vehicle change, orders scheduled not delivered
- Receive urgent order requests and create urgent orders within framework of delivery promise. Provide feedback of changes to planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team
- Handle customer enquiries to change/amend orders, evaluate the real need and feasibility for scheduling changes, and liaise with scheduling team where appropriate
- Initiate surcharges for Left on Board and urgent orders to the customers.
- Ensure documentation and filing is accurate, up to date and accessible.
- Continuously rotating shift system to provide 24-hour support/7 days per week (3 x 8 hr shifts per 24 hrs). In practice, it means approx. 3 night shifts and 2 weekends per month.
- Additional shift allowance to compensate work in afternoon and night shifts as well on Sundays
- English min B2 level
- German min. B2 level
- Customer service experience
- Logistics and road delivery operations experience will be additional asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cooperate with other cross-functional teams and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Quick learner of new IT tools
- Scheduling Systems familiarity welcome
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW