Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges.
Job title: Field Supervisor – Intelligently Production System
Job ID: 1428455
Location: Saudi Arabia – Dhahran
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Saudi is looking for Senior Field Specialists competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- Under minimal supervision run multiple applications of medium to high risk in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in two or more product lines in the Intelligent Production Systems product group and/or in other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Intelligent Production Systems applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required
- 5 years of experience in the field.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Intelligent Production Systems products in at least one product line.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW