Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspections, mobile offshore production systems, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Sales Representative works with customer’s engineering, procurement, project management, and maintenance personnel to specify products and services in appropriate applications.
- Generates customer quotations/proposals and assists customer service situations.
- Develops and prioritizes customer/project opportunities to meet business objectives. Keeps informed on competitive products/services, marketing promotions, sales techniques, pricing strategies, and manufacturing schedules.
- Prepares and submits reports on bookings forecasts, market conditions, sales activities, and accounts receivables.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering preferred.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of industry experience with strong technical product background preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years of technical sales/customer service experience preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge of MS Office.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW