Are you looking for an exciting HR Administrator opportunity? Do you want to work for one of the largest businesses in the world?
BP UK Convenience Retail consists of approximately 1200 industry-leading sites that between them enable 7 billion litres of motor fuel products to be purchased by our customers. In addition UK Retail manages an award winning convenience store and café operation under the Connect, Marks and Spencer Simply Food insert and Wild Bean brands.
Please note this role is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
The Retail HR team delivers efficient and effective HR processes by providing competent and consistent administrative support to our retail stores. In this role, you will be integral in helping to meet the needs of the business by providing accurate, relevant and timely employee data.
• Improve the HR profile within the business by providing Retail operations with focused administrative support to defined high standards
• Promote the strong HR identity by adhering to the standardised HR processes involved in recruitment, selection, induction, payroll administration, terminations and engagements
• Provide site managers and Area Managers with the coaching and assistance necessary for them to complete relevant HR administrative tasks
• Enable accurate employee tracking by collecting and reporting relevant data
• Ensure accuracy of HR databases and records
• Respond to Site Manager, Area Manager Manager and employee queries regarding company policies
• Be available to assist in ad hoc HR projects as and when required
• A level standard or equivalent experience
Essential experience and job requirements
You will have:
• Administrative and payroll experience within a HR function
• The ability to be responsive in a fast paced, demanding operational environment
• The ability to work in a highly complex matrix organisation
• Strong team ethics
• A strong focus on excellent
• An emotional resilience
Other Requirements (eg Travel, Location)
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
UK Company and Franchise is part of the R&M part of the BP Group responsible for Retail, Lubricants, Business Marketing, Chemicals and Refining globally. UK Convenience Retail consists of approximately 1200 industry-leading sites that between them enable 7 billion litres of motor fuel products to be purchased by our customers. In addition UK Retail manages an award winning convenience store and café operation under the Connect, Marks and Spencer Simply Food insert and Wild Bean brands.
Application close date
23:59 (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)