CNPC USA is actively seeking creative, innovative, best-in-class experts to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity for a strong Chemical Sales Representative with expertise in generating revenue through the sales of fluids and additives for upstream and downstream market.
- Generate and submit bids to customers as requested.
- Prepare and give sales presentations to customers worldwide
- Develop a well-coordinated and vigorous sales effort by maintaining relationship with key decision makers within customer’s organization worldwide
- Represent Fluids product line within customer base assigned.
- Assist and introduce new Fluids products and services.
- Relate field/customer problems and assist in resolution.
- Assist line management with formulation of sales strategies and yearly budget.
- Ensure /sales plans are in line with the company’s overall objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on time, on target, with quality and sustainability.
- Experience with TAS
- Strong knowledge of downhole fluids is a plus.
- BS required, MS preferred (Chemistry, Marketing, or Business)
- 3+ years of sales experience in engaging with clients in Oil and Gas industry
- 3+ years of field experience
- Ability to speak Mandarin a plus