A unique opportunity has arisen within a forward thinking growing Oil & Gas Engineering service provider for a skilled subsea designer to play a key role within the Subsea Engineering team.
Based in London the successful candidate would be required to produce field development design solutions, drawings and graphics including; field architecture, seabed layouts, equipment designs, process flow diagrams and controls schematics.
• Provide the design drawings and graphical illustrations that support field development studies and tenders
• Have specialist knowledge and experience with design packages for the creation of 2 D and 3 D drawings and models using AutoCad, Inventor and NX
• Preparation of layout and schematic drawings
• Preparation of general arrangement designs and drawings including trees, manifolds, connection systems etc
• Preparation of 3 D solid models and rendered illustrations
• Continuously keep updated regarding the latest subsea technology and industry developments
• Ensure team quality plans and safety culture is adopted
• Understand customers key drivers and decision process
• Ensure that HSE policy, IQ absolutes and Core Values are met
Desired Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the subsea industry
• Experience from front end studies and FEED
• Experience producing drawings and graphics related to subsea field architecture, seabed layouts, equipment designs, process flow diagrams and controls schematics.
This position is a staff position and presents a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Oil & Gas companies. On offer is a very competitive salary plus benefits. For further information please contact the spencer Ogden London office
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY VIA LINKEDIN