Chronos Consulting is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing, consulting, software outsourcing services & solutions for blue chip customers around the world for over 15 years with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, all CEE, Turkey, Australia and Switzerland. The largest recruitment company in Central and Eastern Europe.
Job title: Zone Supervisor Mechanical
- B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Detailed practical knowledge & experience of machinery obtained through an Engineering Apprenticeship or similar formal training programme.
- Minimum Five years relevant experience in refinery or other related heavy/process industry, with a major process Plant Manufacturers.
- Have a good knowledge of the principles, practices & technology associated with the installation, operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment installed in refineries.
- Must have detailed knowledge of craft practices and procedures.
- Have detailed knowledge of Maintenance and Operating procedures pertaining to equipment or facilities being worked on.
- Experienced in & been actively involved in ‘troubleshooting’ machinery problems.
- Good communication skills-English written & verbal. Able to write detailed technical reports and recommendations.
- Computer skills and familiarity with company IT systems.
- Knowledge of Condition Monitoring techniques and their application.
- Good leadership qualities with supervisory and organisational ability and able to issue clear, concise instructions.
- Have a driving licence.
- Identifies and defines the scope of fault work, directs, controls, monitors and ensures the quality and quantity of all routine, planned or crises mechanical work done by various crafts Technicians/ Tradesmen in his nominated zone of responsibility.
- Allocates work, organizes permits when required, interacts with operations and other sections and monitors progress to ensure safe working in compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Inspects plant to scope work faults reported by production staff in order to make recommendations for maintenance and repair as input for pre-planning.
- Discusses with Planners/Schedulers progress, criticality and newly available work, staffing and spares resources to ensure that jobs are optimally progressed and resourced.
- Records in Maintenance Management System details of work done, faults found, parts replaced, time spent etc. for history and future reference.
- Investigates possible or known plant problems to identify and provide potential solutions to availability, reliability or integrity problems.
- Participates and contributes in ad-hoc working parties, investigations, HAZOPS & audits, training, daily tool box talks, monthly safety meetings, fire and safety training,. first aid training etc. to ensure the well-being of staff and plant.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW