Chronos Consulting is a leading provider of recruitment, staffing, consulting, software outsourcing services & solutions for blue chip customers around the world for over 15 years with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, all CEE, Turkey, Australia and Switzerland. The largest recruitment company in Central and Eastern Europe.
Job title: Exploration Adviser
- Bachelor Geologist
- Very senior professional with ample regional experience in exploration
- High technical skills in a broad series of topics
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and identify key elements in order to make proposal for improvement or to identify potential risk elements. Constantly generates new ideas and proposals for the teams.
- Great people skills is mandatory since requires the constant interaction with most G&G professionals of the Exploration Direction.
- Service oriented. Requires that this senior person feels comfortable in a position that is of very high impact but relatively low exposure.
- Ability to organize activities and data efficiently for usage by the entire company.
- Fluent in English mandatory.
- Review of all Exploratory projects of the company making proposals for their improvement and identifying risks.
- Generation of new ideas and play concepts during the QA visits.
- Champion of the processes in the company (within Exploration) as well as in the definition of the competences for Geologists.
- Elaborate QA reports as well as well postmortems, capture and diffusion of lessons learned, proposal of standardization of documents within the company
- Contribute to the establishment of best practices in the company
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW