Have you ever thought of applying your skills and expertise to the needs of a multinational company? Commit with Total to better energy and give it your best. With over 500 professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovative culture and wide-ranging career developments. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better every day.
Job title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Mumbai Area, India
- To raise sales order in SAP based on TDMS orders of distributors /customers.
- To coordinate for ensuring uninterrupted product supply from Depots to Aftermarket / Industrial/ OEM/ Workshop customers.
- Interaction with the customers for collection of payments within the credit period.
- Ensuring deposits of Cheques at depots are done systematically.
- Updating of payments with relevant advice in SAP in coordination with Corporate Affairs department.
- Dispatch of Price and discounts circulars to customers.
- Collection, Verification and Processing of claims in time and follow up for credit notes.
- Follow up for collection of sales report from sales team and distributor network.
- Assists in Periodic reconciliation of accounts for customer in all segments with business excellence team.
- Coordination for Collection and dissemination of information to channel members (related to company policy, schemes to dealers etc).
- Coordination for Sales promotion activities in all segments.
- To process coupon claims from distributors and ensure timely credit note preparation.
- Collection of Statutory forms from customers such as C Forms etc.
- Coordination with customers and corporate credit team on clearing blocked sales orders.
Qualification: Only Commerce or Science graduate with MBA (Marketing & Finance preferred) with First class throughout the academic term.
Experience : Fresher
Skills: Strong written and communication skill – English language
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY VIA LINKEDIN