Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. The Lubricants SPU business manufactures and markets lubricants products and supply related products and services directly to business customers and end-consumers in over 60 countries, and to the rest of the world through local distributors.
Job title: LubeCon Installation Technician
Job ID: 62566BR
Location: United States – Georgia
The LubeCon InstallationTechnician position is responsible for supporting sales of LubeCon company products and services to existing customers.
This position is required to provide installation and servicing activities of LubeCon specific industrial lubrication equipment within a wide variety of markets and customers.
This is a home-based position in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
• Achievement of financial, safety, and operational targets
• Hands on physical work within customer plant locations to include LubeCon equipment installations, equipment adjustments, and routine service
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers to promote customer awareness of program success, determine necessary support or services required, and identify/act upon sales opportunities
• Provide professional troubleshooting and problem solving skills to solve equipment and/or lubrication issues
• Exhibit superior safety leadership and compliance through daily activities
• Responsible for obtaining and submitting routine and non-routine oil samples for laboratory analysis
A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
Essential experience and job requirements
• Previous work history with a lubrication equipment manufacturer doing service or technical work
• Working knowledge of chain lubricants, hydraulic and gear oils, and greases
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage customer relationships through clear communications regarding requirements and expectations of project scope
• Experience installing, maintaining, and repairing industrial equipment
• Production environment maintenance experience
• Ability to apply troubleshooting skills to solve customer problems
• Ability to perform in a self-directed work environment, with responsibility for managing day-to-day activities on job site, including customer interface
If you are applying for a position in the United States, you must be at least 18 years of age, legally authorized to work in the United States; and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., TN, H1B status), now or in the future.
Other Requirements (eg Travel, Location)
Willing and able to travel 60% of the time, mostly local, but possibly some overnight travel.
Work schedule will be Thursday – Tuesday with overtime and weekend hours.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Associates Degree in business, engineering or related discipline.
Previous work history with a lubrication equipment manufacturer doing service or technical work.
Working knowledge of industrial chain lubricants, hydraulic and gear oils, and greases.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW