Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
Job title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Anchorage, Alaska or Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
We are seeking a highly motivated Operations Coordinator in Anchorage, Alaska or Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. This person will:
- Lead of one of the company’s remote service centers in the Oil Sands at Husky Site.
- Serve as a team with a cross shift partner already in the area and includes rotational shift coverage.
- Executes customer contracts and delivers service in accordance with company procedures
- Rigorously adheres to safety practices and quality standards
- Ensures that facilities and work areas are safe, clean and fully operational
- Coordinates closely with Area Sales Team to drive revenue targets
- Enforces standards, executes objectives and holds team accountable for performance
- Ensures optimal team performance and capability by providing day-to-day leadership, coaching, development and corrective action
- Provides appropriate, relevant and timely input and recommendations for personnel decisions (hiring, termination, promotion, performance management, salary administration) to Operations Manager
- Provides effective and timely technical support to customers and operations team
- Drives adherence to business practices and cost controls to ensure profitability
- Ensures the timely maintenance, availability and reliability of fleet for deployment
- Personally champions and ensures effective adherence to company policies and procedures
- Schedules and coordinates the appropriate and timely deployment of fleet and staff
- Responsible for the logistics role and responsibilities
- Vendor identification and set up
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or equivalent relevant experience
- 3-5 years of work related experience
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment or ERP System
- Successful experience in financial management against measurable performance standards, leading/managing an Operations Team