Wood Group are the largest provider of brownfield services to the oil and gas industry. Our global network of over 29 000 people in more than 35 countries offers high integrity services that optimise the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields.
Job title: Lead Operations Technician
Job ID: IRC124189
Brief Posting Description
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Operations Technician on a permanent basis, located on our Dana Triton Contract offshore.
Supervisory and Managerial Duties:
- The LOT is directly responsible to the OTL
- The LOT is responsible for the supervision of the shift Production Operators, the Utilities operator and the Laboratory Technician.
- Compliance with the Safety Management System
Basic Purpose of Job:
Lead Operations Technician (LOT)
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensuring the security of company assets by operating the TRITON FPSO in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maximisation of oil and gas production in line with company targets and within flare, emission and OIW consents.
- Validate the daily production report, well test data and ensure operations logs are maintained.
- Support Triton HS&E processes and requirements
- Demonstrating leadership and commitment and fostering a culture where health, safety and the environment are not compromised.
- Be a member of the offshore Fire Fighting Team.
- Facilitate Emergency Management via the control room.
- Experience of Computer Maintenance Management Systems.
- Experience of DCS systems.
- Experience of Fire & Gas systems.
- NVQ in relevant discipline
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must have offshore experience – FPSO desirable but not essential
- CRO experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and report writing skills.
- Computer Literacy
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW