Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing more than 120,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in approximately 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry’s widest range of products and services from exploration through production.
Job title: Core Analysis Lab Specialist
Location: All locations
Core Analysis Lab Specialists perform wellsite, conventional, and special core analyses to help characterize the reservoir and its behavior. Whether the need is to find the most profitable zones, ensure completion quality, or understand phase behavior under simulated or actual operating conditions, these analyses help clients understand the dynamic properties of their reservoir, the behavior of the reservoir rock, and the mechanical changes associated with completion and production operations.
The successful Core Analysis Lab Specialist candidate will join our Reservoir Sampling and Analysis group in Houston, Texas. Mobility for domestic and international travel is required.
- Perform wellsite, conventional, and special core analyses—involving core cleaning, preservation, and processing; core gamma logging; and core photography—to supply information for
- porosity, permeability, and relative permeability determination
- electrical properties
- capillary pressure
- formation damage
- EOR and flow studies.
- Perform work under strict compliance with all company policies and operating procedures.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, but university degree in geology or applied science preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience performing wellsite, routine, and special core analysis services.
- Offshore experience a plus.
- Experience in analysis of cores from unconventional reservoirs a plus.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW