Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing more than 120,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in approximately 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry’s widest range of products and services from exploration through production.
Job title: Hydraulic Engineer or Hydrologist
Location: All locations
The Hydraulic Engineer for Schlumberger Water Services leads a range of water resources, mining, and environmental projects. Water Services teams provide comprehensive assessments of surface water and groundwater resources, practical engineering solutions for water-related projects, and an awareness of environmental and sustainability issues that are key to successful water resource management. This position requires occasional international travel and assignments.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in hydraulic engineering, surface hydrology, or related subjects.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in hydrology and hydraulic analysis, hydraulic structures, and engineering design.
- Broad knowledge of water-related mining issues.
- Experience in data gathering leading to implementation of water-balance models; river bed engineering; design of rainfall sewage and stream protection systems, dams, ponds, piping, and pumping systems.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW