Chronos Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for mid to high management roles for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 26 offices worldwide.
Job title: Finance & Administration Manager
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Finance & Administration Manager
- Having a bachelor or master degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting
- Having a minimum five years of people management experience with a team of eight to ten people within a similar role
- Electrical and electronic industrial as a plus
- Strong knowledge of current Turkish Accounting System and Tax Legislation
- Having ERP experience (SAP is a plus)
- Technical expertise in project management, IT Software, Quality tools is highly desirable
- Experience in a multicultural environment with international reporting reporting responsibility
- Good command of English knowledge is a must and German is a plus
- To implement and administer accounting and controlling policies and procedures, and practices to meet finance requirements supporting short and long-term business needs
- To ensure maintenance of overall financial activities of the company such as general accounting, cost accounting, payables, receivables and treasury.
- To coordinate and prepare planning process (midterm, budgets, forecasts)
- To ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of operation results
- To provide financial analysis, sales analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets and standards, and advice to management
- To manage, motivate and assess performance of finance and accounting team
- To handle IT related adjustments with outsourced IT company
- To manage IT request and to ensure maintenance of local software solutions
- To maintain internal control system
- To supervise order processing
In exchange, the ideal candidate will get a permanent contract with an excellent retributive package, meanwhile he gets the opportunity to sign on with a solid company where he will have the chance to build his professional career with a high grade of responsability in an international environment.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW