Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Job title: Consumer Systems Support Analyst- Level 1 (Contractor)
Job ID: CSSC41213
Location: Makati, NCR (Manila), Philippines
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Consumer Systems Support Analyst- Level 1 (Contractor) located in Makati City, Philippines through May 6, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Support and resolve stores Back Office Systems issues related to hardware and software applications, assist store personnel with basic BOS PC issues
- Logs and tracks all calls using a call tracking tool, responsible for escalating calls as appropriate, and ensures eventual resolution of the incident
- Tracks incidents, documents problems and solutions, and records all activity and communications
- Guides Retailer or Store manager through troubleshooting processes quickly and efficiently to minimize sales disruption and to keep service station operational
- Provides training for procedural problems associated with the supported applications and related components
- Analyzes issues, establishes priorities, anticipates consequences, makes decisions and takes action with fine attention to detail
- Coordinates efforts with other support teams
- Ensures that analysts are able to update or close their tickets and provides updated process documentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant fields
- At least 2 years experience in providing IT helpdesk support/call center/customer support
- Experience in documenting customer issues and work processes
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding skills in teamwork and customer engagement
- Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, result-oriented, and customer-focused environment
- Enjoy working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work on night shift
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW