Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Job title: Mass Balance Developer/ SW Development
Job ID: CSSC40284
Location: Makati, NCR (Manila), Philippines
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Mass Balance Developer/ SW Development located in Makati, Philippines through April 27, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Provides daily operational support for several applications by troubleshooting incidents to identify root causes and solutions.
- Performs coding, unit testing and/or system configuration changes to resolve defects and/or develop new enhancements, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Monitors interfaces/data loads, administers security, and monitors application performance.
- Identifies areas for improvement through understanding of technical and business requirements.
- Partners with Business Analysts/team members to address tactical and strategic issues.
- Supports and/or drives technical upgrade projects and change initiatives
- Adheres to Incident and Change Management procedures in support of DS&C IT Operations’ tools and processes to meet application SLAs and high system reliability (e.g. Remedy).
- Develops and maintains technical support documentation.
- Maintains IP Compliance on systems and software as appropriate.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates technical work activities with DS&C IT Operations members and other support organizations as applicable, e.g., ITC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-4 years with process visualization and data cubes.
- Experience with PimSoft Sigmafine*.
- Experience with OSI PI Suite including Historian, AF and OSI PI SDK.
- Business Intelligence (BI): SSIS & SSRS, TSQL/ SQL Server 2008+.
- Experience with Infragistics NetAdvantage.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking and analytical skills to independently troubleshoot issues and deliver on results.
- Proven aptitude in translating business requirements to quality technical solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, and customers across disciplines and geographies.to clearly articulate issues, impacts and advise on preferred solution(s).
- Proven ability to meet priorities and produce quality deliverables and results while handling multiple work items.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a diverse team environment.
- Experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- Experience with Process Control Networks.
- Experience with PerformancePoint & SharePoint 2010+, SSAS.
- Experience with Oracle (PL/ SQL).
- Experience with RoboHelp.
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidates will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW