ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products. We operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents.
Job title: Systems Engineer
Job ID: 23160BR
Location: Joliet, IL – USA
Job Summary :
Develops, implements, and supports the following process control facilities:
– H oneywell Distributed Control System (DCS) infrastructure.
– Ho neywell DCS database, regulatory controls, and process graphic operator interface displays.
– Level 3 process control network and applications.
Primary Job Functions :
Develops, implements, and supports Honeywell DCS facilities including:
– Honeywell DCS Universal Control Network (UCN), Local Control Network (LCN), and Total Plant System (TPS) configurations.
– Honeywell High Performance Process Manager (HPM) database and regulatory control applications.
– Honeywell Picture Editor based process graphic operator interface displays.
Implements and supports the Microsoft Windows based Level 3 process control network including:
– Honeywell Global Universal Stations (GUS) and Application Nodes (APP), Dell servers including a Process Control Terminal Server (PCTS), and Cisco networking equipment.
– Local Area Network and Microsoft System Administration, IP network addresses, and access control.
Works closely with Operations to ensure that regulatory controls are well understood and effectively utilized.
Job Requirements :
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
Honeywell TDC300 support and development experience.
Basic Control Engineer and other training or equivalent experience.
Microsoft Access, Excel, and programing experience.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Abilities :
Microsoft and Cisco certification or equivalent experience.
Other vendor schools or equivalent experience.
Visual Basic, Batch, and SQL programming skills.
Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) for Process Control (OPC) implementation and support skills.
Project engineering and/or management experience.
Working familiarity with advanced process controls.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW